Pages

My Top Male Idols with Eyeliner




Hey Ningin-ers :) ok here is a list of my top male idols with eyeliner on !! it just looks amazing on them, they loo cute, cool, hot and everything. This list is not following any ranking :) just random numbering :D and I know that almost all of beast are here,, but hey my Bias is BEAST ,, and they look amazing in it anyway xD So here how it goes

Beast - Yang YoSeob

1- Beast - Yang YoSeob
2- Beast- HyunSeung

3- Beast - Yong JunHyung

4- Mblaq - Thunder

5- SHINee - KEY

6- SHINee - Onew

7- SHINee - Taemin

8- Mblaq - Lee Joon

9- Lee Jun Ki

10- Akanishi Jin

11- BigBang - GDragon

Thats all for now :D ,, I know there are lots more that I didn’t mention ,, but right now I don’t have access to my picture collection T^T anyway ,, Who else do you think looks good in Eyeliner ? :D

Categories :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog