Pages

Super Junior’s Heechul Talks About His Enlistment

ELFs all around the world were hit with the shocking news of Super Junior’s very own Heechul and his enlistment into the army. The idol was supposed to enlist next year, as they said during their press conference earlier this month, but has decided that he will be leaving September 1st. The Space Big Star had a lot to say on the matter. SM Entertainment already said that he wanted to enlist as quietly as possible. Heechul said, “After I enlisted, I was planning to tell everyone through Leeteuk’s radio program. Those around me, however, said that it wouldn’t be respectful to my fans or to everyone else who had an interest in me, and I agreed. That’s why I revealed my enlistment decision at the company today.” As we all know, Super Junior just came back with their fifth album, “Mr. Simple” and Leeteuk said himself that he wanted to keep promotions as long as possible. Heechul did consider delaying the enlistment date “but I thought that it’d be better to just turn my decision into actions while I was still in the mindset. I actually feel more comfortable now that it’s gone out. In the remaining time, I’ll be concluding my broadcast activities as well as make a visit to my hometown in Kangwondo. There are a lot of things I have to do.” Last but not least, Heechul didn’t forget to say loving words to Super Junior and his fans. “I’m too shy to say it directly so I texted them saying, ‘You guys need your hyung.’ I’m just so grateful for them and I trust that they’ll lead Super Junior in a great way while I’m away. Thank you for loving me unconditionally over the past six years. I won’t, however, ask for you to wait for me. Instead, please support me again if you still like me when I come back with a heart of starting anew.” Words cannot express how much I will miss this guy. I hope these next 2 years go by lightning fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog