Pages

Brian Joo apologizes for calling Super Junior’s Siwon a thief

Singer Brian Joo sent his apologies for jokingly calling Super Junior’s Siwon a thief via his Twitter page. Brian guested on the January 28th edition of “World Changing Quiz” and said, “Siwon would often take my clothes or hats that I bought from overseas and wear them without asking.” However, fans saw this as an insult to Siwon, causing Brian to feel the need to apologize for what he said. The day after the show’s broadcast, Brian tweeted, “He’s a dongseng that I love and care for so much so I was just joking around to make the broadcast more fun but I think I went a bit overboard - I’m deeply sorry. I hope no one will misunderstand.” He continued, “Our Siwon is such a nice friend with great manners. Siwon, I’m sorry that I made people misunderstand. Siwon, I love you.” Another event just showing how some fans need to learn how to chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog