Pages

2PM’s Junho Protects Kim So Eun in the Car


2PM’s Junho has been showing fans what a well-mannered guy he is while on MBC Music’s Music and Lyrics and now he’s showing that he’s even protective in the car.

On the April 8th episode of the show, Junho and Kim So Eun went on a camping trip to finish their song, and while Junho was driving, he had to suddenly stop the car because of the one in front of him. To protect So Eun, he put his arm out in front of her body to keep her from flying forward.

After doing so, Junho apologized to So Eun saying, “I’m sorry. It’s because of the car in front of us.”

So Eun responded, “You tried to protect me. You are great and manly.”

Man…I wish I was Kim So Eun right now. I would love a guy like Junho protecting me like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog