Pages

SHINee’s Jonghyun doesn’t stop trolling, ‘becomes’ f(x)’s Amber


The master of trolling is at his finest here on April 1st. SHINee’s Jonghyun tweeted a flurry (and when I mean flurry, I mean a whole lot) of tweets that began on March 31st and he hasn’t stopped.

After transforming into CNBLUE’s Jonghyun and Hong Jonghyun, the mischievous troll master has now turned into f(x)’s Amber and mentioned to Super Junior’s Heechul, “Sulli-ya, it’s me, Amber-ya. I don’t know to use Twitter - it’s difficult!” This response was because Heechul had tweeted a picture of Sulli on his Twitter and wrote, “Hello, it’s me, f(x)’s Sulli!”

Not only that, but Jonghyun also updated his profile to read, “Name: Amber. Profile: I’m Amber. Can’t do it Korean. I well like it llama llama Amber llamaste. Location: SMEnter”

Jonghyun. What are you doing? I think quite a few of us are face-palming now. I know I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog