Pages

CNBLUE’s Yonghwa Steals A Kiss from So Yi Hyun While Filming Heartstrings


Last year, CNBLUE’s Yonghwa played Shin on MBC’s “Heartstrings”. During the series, there was a kiss scene with So Yi Hyun’s character, Yoon Soo and instead of the pretend kiss that he was supposed to do, he really kissed her.

On the April 10th episode of SBS’s ‘Strong Heart’ Yonghwa explained, “The kiss scene shooting site was on the streets of Apgujeong. Because So Yi Hyun is older than me, I wanted to show her my manliness.”

He continued, “it being filmed from afar, so all we had to do was pretend to kiss, but I quickly kissed her fully on the lips.”

In response, a shocked So Yi Hyun asked without moving her lips, “What are you doing?” causing everyone on set to laugh.

HAHA! Oh Yonghwa…you can sneakily steal a kiss from me any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog