Pages

Boyfriend’s Interview on Thai Radio Station



Boyfriend traveled to Thailand and guested on SEED 97.5 FM for an interview! They had some fun and talked about themselves, their inspirations, their ideal girls, and about different experiences in Thailand. Check out the video of the interview and also the translated text version below!



How did Boyfriend came together as a group?
Donghyun: I started going on some variety shows before I debuted with Boyfriend while other members also does CFs when they were younger. We joined the same company and came together as Boyfriend.
What is each members position in the group?
Jeongmin: Vocal
Kwangmin: Rapper
Minwoo: Maknae, rapper
Youngmin: Vocal
Donghyun: Leader
Hyunseong: Vocal and the biggest eater
What are your special talents or personalities?
Jeongmin: I play the piano really well and I lighten the mood in the group
Kwangmin: I’m a really cute, playful and weird type of person
Minwoo: I’m good at acting since i acted a lot when i was younger. Also, since I’m the maknae of the group, I’m really playful.
Youngmin: I have a lot of charisma and i can do aegyo *Bboo-ing bboo-ing*
Donghyun: I can play the piano well. Also, I have double eye-lids on one of my eye while none in the other, if you look at each side of my face it will look like I have different characters.
Hyunseong: I have a lot of confident in my singing and eating skills (lol)
What is Boyfriend’s style and what made Boyfriend unique?
Donghyun: Boyfriend debuted with a cute image but if you look at the other side, we’re also very mature and manly.
Who are your role models?
Jeongmin: Big Bang
Kwangmin: I like a hip hop group called Dynamic Duo, im the rapper of the group so i look up to them a lot
Minwoo: Shinee
Youngmin: I admire Naul, he have a really good voice.
Donghyun: I admire Sistar, who is our sunbae in the company, they look very professional on the stage and have a lot of power in their performances
Hyunseong: I admire K.will sunbaenim, his songs are very meaningful and he communicate it through singing very well. I want to follow this path and be like him.
There’s a twins in Boyfriend, is there any technique to tell them apart?
Jeongmin: At first when you look at them, you will be able to tell the apart because of the different hair styles. But if they have the same style, Youngmin will look more feminine and soft while Kwangmin will look more masculine and strong.
What are your ideal types for girls?
Jeongmin: I like girls that i have a good friend relationship with
Kwangmin: I like cute girls but also with a weird character that fit my personality (?)
Minwoo: I like cute and girly type of girls
Youngmin: I like girls with aegyo and pretty eyes (?)
Donghyun: I like girls with good voice while they speak
Hyunseong: I like girls that understand me and can talk to me well
Do you like Thai girls?
Members: *nod and laugh*
Donghyun: I love you (in thai)
Have you ever had a chance to come to Thailand before?
Hyunseong: We came to thailand once before during the floods, we feel very sad and bad towards people who experience it. When we came back again this time, Thailand back to normal and we are very happy to see that. We hope that Thailand won’t experience anything like that again.
How are Thai fans different from fans from other countries?
Kwangmin: Fans in other countries welcome us very well, but in Thai fans welcome us even better. There were a lot of fans at the airport and at the Nine Entertainment awards. This really cheered us up and gave us support to perform on the stage.
What else do you like about Thailand?
Donghyun: I really love Padthai (thai noodles). Last time we came here I had Padthai and when we went back to Korea, i really want to eat more. So I went to find Thai restaurants in Korea to eat Padthai, but it doesn’t taste the same. Yesterday, I had Padthai in Thailand and I was happy to come back here again.
What did you prepare for the First Date with Boyfriend in Bangkok?
Jeongmin: This fan-meeting will make our fans and Boyfriend become closer. We prepared many activities and performances for our fans too.
Can you speak some Thai phrases?
Jeongmin: Where is the washroom?
Kwangmin: I’m hungry
Minwoo: Thailand fighting!
Youngmin: I love you
Donghyun: You’re so cute
Hyunseong: I love you too
Can you leave a message for Thai fans?
Youngmin: As for the Thai fans that supported us, we promised to work harder and practice hard to improve ourselves and show you better performances in the future.
It looks like they had fun. Youngmin’s charismatic aegyo was so cute.
Lucky Thai fans who get to meet them! I’m sure their fan meet will be a great success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog