Pages

Super Junior’s Heechul shares his ‘love child’

It is quite known that Super Junior’s Heechul loves himself so much that he will bring laughter to all with his cute yet narcissistic remarks. Case in point: Heechul took to Twitter to ‘complain’ about how all his friends are married and settled down with kids and that he wants to do the same. “My classmates are all married, raising cute babies, and living well.. As I’ve attended many wedding ceremonies, I also want to get married T^T But the reality is entertainment, a crazy flower-boy-freak in the manga(+_+) named Asuka-chan..♡ The hidden picture of my kid.” He then shared a picture of what appears to be a girl…with Heechul’s face photoshopped on. He then tweeted the same picture and asked, “Is there any kid as pretty and neat as this? There is..♡ \(>_<)/” Oh Heechul. No one is as crazy as you. I am, though, a little scared yet amused over your ‘love child’. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog