Pages

SHINee’s Onew is preparing for the Japanese tour


Currently, SHINee has just begun promotions for their fourth mini-album Sherlock with the title track of the same name and Onew has left a message for Japanese fans, telling them to be patient as they will be seeing each other soon.
Onew wrote, “Greetings to all official site mobile users. I am Onew, is everyone healthy? (taking good care of themselves?) ^___^ I am very healthy! I am currently preparing to meet all of you! I wish to spend a lovely time with everyone when I go to Japan. To eat many good food, and to create many happy memories in Japan. Just by the thought of it makes me excited ^^ Everyone please anticipate SHINee World 2012 and thank you everyone for all the support!”
Onew looks quite happy in his selca and he definitely looks well-rested. This was most likely taken during filming for the Sherlock MV and his hair reminds me of his musical days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog