Pages

Eunhyuk Forgot To Shave!

And it’s not in a place you’d expect. Super Junior’s Eunhyuk recently attended an H&M event wearing a circular-patterned black, blue and white dress shirt with a yellow and purple trenchcoat, yellow shorts and black rain boots to match. But he realized a terrible mistake had been made when he returned: @AllRiseSilver: Marni, H&M 행사 다녀왔어요! 사실 그저께 손이랑 팔 제모했는데…이번 의상은 반바지…다리털이 뙇!!!!! 다리털도 제모해야될까불이>_< 진짜 아플텐데ㅜㅜ Which is translated to: “Came back from Marni, H&M event! Actually I did hair removal on my hands and arms on the day before yesterday but…this time the outfit was shorts…leg hair!!!!! I guess I have to remove the leg hair too >_< But it’s going to be really painfulㅜㅜ” That’s right folks; our lovable monkey forgot to shave his legs! Now, on a normal basis, this would be a bit weird for men to go out in public sans leg hair, but we’re talking about an idol here. While I don’t mind him showing off his manly legs, I have quite the issue with his outfit. Eunhyuk, you know I love you. I really do. But please only wear those boots when it’s actually raining. And not paired up with yellow shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog