Pages

INFINITE’s Woohyun recieves lots of love from his fellow members on his 21st birthday!

On February 7, INFINITE’s Woohyun shared a picture from his 21st birthday on his twitter account with the message, “I got caught”. Similar to the surprise the members gave Dongwoo on his birthday, Woohyun was also given a little birthday surprise as he seems to have been cake attacked by his fellow members in celebration! Netizens responded to this saying things like, “Happy birthday I love you!” and “Uh oh you got caught hehehe happy birthday!” The INFINITE members tweeted Woohyun for his birthday, displaying their close friendship and humor. Leader Sung Gyu tweeted, “Happy birthday buddy~!^^ This hyung will make sure you get caught next year too heehee” Dongwoo tweeted a reference to his own surprise by the members and how they made him cry, “Haha this is karma ~.~we couldn’t get you to cry, but… uhuhu happy birthday! I hope you keep progressing to become even better than the lovable Woo Hun you are right now and remember to always take care of your health haha.” Sung Yeol also wrote, “Happy birthday Woo Hyun hyung it was really fun hehe”, while maknae Sung Jong wrote, “Today is Nam Star’s birthday. Thank you for being born I love you hyung”, and much like how Hoya tweeted Sung Jong for his high graduation, Hoya wrote, “Happy birthday Nam Star!! Remember to practice hard even on your birthday^^” Woohyun then tweeted a thank you message to everyone for wishing him happy birthday saying, “I sincerely thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday=_= I am so happy heehee.” Hehe! Happy Birthday Woohyun! I’m happy to see how close they all are! I can’t wait to see who they cake attack next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog