Pages

Teen Top’s Chunji Performs at His High School Graduation

Teen Top’s Chunji is officially a high school graduate and at the ceremony, he performed in front of his classmates, teachers, and all those attending the ceremony. Chunji performed Teen Top’s recent hit, “I’m Crazy” at the ceremony before receiving his diploma. “I was asked to perform in the graduation ceremony and I gladly accepted but I was very nervous about it. That was my first time to sing in front of my friends. After that I received my diploma and graduated officially. It’s very weird that [I'm] not a high school student anymore. [I'm] not a kid anymore and I should act responsible and act as a mature adult.” Now that Chunji has graduated from high school, he will be moving onto college in March at Hanyang University where he plans to be a Music major. Meanwhile, Chunji and the rest of Teen Top are promoting their latest single, “I’m Crazy”. Congratulation on your graduation, Chunji!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog