Pages

Super Junior’s Leeteuk is lonely

Super Junior’s Leeteuk attracted attention for his most recent post on his Twitter page about his loneliness. On the 5th, Leeteuk uploaded a screen shot of the guest book on his Cyworld page, revealing the messages written between him and his friend Shin Sun Ho. Along with the photo, he wrote, “I was like this with my friends when I was 22. My friend Sun Ho, who appeared on MBC TV’s Introducing Star’s Friend Survival with me. It was the year 2004 when I was always nervous, not knowing when I could debut. I miss the time, though. I want to go back! I think I should say I was innocent at that time because there’s a clear difference between “being naive” and “being innocent.” But what hasn’t really changed is that I’m still lonely. I think I’m more lonely now.” His tweet caused fans to become even more worried as he previously revealed that he was a workaholic, and was suffering from depression due to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog