Pages

Se7en rips his pants on Inkigayo

Se7en experienced a wardrobe malfunction during his performance on a music show! Earlier today, Se7en revealed through his Twitter account that he ripped his pants while performing on SBS’s ‘Inkigayo‘. He attached the above photo and tweeted, “It’s all in the past, so I’ll reveal it coolly. My pants ripped when I was performing on SBS’ Inkigayo.” The photo was a screenshot of Se7en during his performance, and he looked completely unaware of his ripped pants and exposed thigh. Netizens who were unaware of this incident until now commented, “I didn’t notice at all. When was this?”, “Se7en’s torn pants embarrassment”, and “I laughed out loud”. Ah, well at least he pointed it out before netizens did, because we all know that would happen eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog