Pages

Actor Jang Geun Suk Says Goodbye to Fans on Twitter

Actor Jang Geun Suk had created an account on Twitter not too long ago. If you haven’t followed him on Twitter, I am sorry to say that the actor had already decided to delete his account. Apparently, the reason of his decision is because of his cellphone batteries. Jang Geun Suk left a tweet on November 12th, “Though I have learned a lot from Twitter through my conversations with the world, I can’t take anymore distortions.. And so, I will be shutting down my Twitter at midnight tonight.. If you still want to play with me, come to the Jang Geun Suk app…“ Upon reading the actor’s message, fans spammed his Twitter with frustrated comments such as “Geun Suk, please don’t go” and “Why are you leaving??” Jang Geun Suk then explained, “Many people have been asking why I’m quitting Twitter, telling me not to lose to the hateful comments and to have strength. But the real reason is something else. My batteries die too fast. My cellphone is hungry and so am I.“ One less idol for me to stalk on Twitter. Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog