Pages

Dara proudly shows off 2NE1’s MAMA trophy

On November 29th, 2NE1 took home the Daesang Award for ‘Song of the Year‘ for “I Am The Best” and the Best Group Vocal Performance Award for “Lonely“ at the 2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards held in Singapore. Member Dara headed to her me2day with the happy news and wrote, “Aigoo..^^;;; I was dead tired! Ha, I did things here and there all day, and I’m embarrassed to take a picture of my face ㅠ But I wanted to thank everyone! Today the four of us came to the festival excited! Had a lot of fun! We were happy to see Will.I.Am Oppa +.+ and felt the happiness while performing on stage again! 2NE1 Let’s Play! ^0^”. Netizens commented, “Unnie~Congratulations 2NE1♥BLACKJACK FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”, “2NE1 congratulation! For me you are the BEST! The performance was SO COOL! Goodnight Dara onnie!”, “good night and have a safe trip back!!! ^^ 2NE1 jjang!!!”. Congratulations to 2NE1!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog