Pages

TOP is the Absolute Boyfriend

Yes, you read right! Has anyone here read the manga “Absolute Boyfriend”? Or seen the Japanese Drama “Zettai Kareshi”? Well there will be a Korean Drama Version coming out, and it seems that T.O.P. will be playing the Absolute Boyfriend! Basically, for those who do not know about this, Absolute Boyfriend is about a girl who gets a 5 day trial of a robot boyfriend that is programmed exactly as she wants him to be. The manga and the drama are a bit different, but the general idea is the same. I’m almost done with the drama, but due to homework, I still have a couple episodes to go. But continuing on, the robot ends up becoming more human in the sense of emotions and having his own will, and this causes tons of problems. I will not spoil the ending for those who want to see though! Anyway, I think this is absolutely great! I think T.O.P. would make an excellent Absolute Boyfriend! He is so handsome and perfect. I wonder how this will work! People may think that he is a bit intimidating looking because he is so manly, but he is really cute, and I think he could really be a good perfect robot boyfriend. However, I think I will dread the end of it. D: But who knows what will happen. I barely can recall the manga because I read it a couple years ago. I remember the basics though. I wonder if they will change it a lot, or just a little bit. Either or, I am waiting excitedly for this! Are any of you guys excited??? I actually found out about this in a youtube comment, and so I went and googled all that I could on this, but did not find all that I had hoped. However, you can check out the links below for more information. ^^ ***Note: These sites are all different and say different things, and are also published on different dates. I am just sharing what I have found.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog