Pages

SHINee’s Minho and Taemin bring new meaning to futuristic robot concept

SHINee’s Minho and Taemin will be appearing in the December issue of Vogue Korea and while Shawols will be excited to see 2min making another appearance together, beware: it’s not exactly what you were expecting. The duo take on a futuristic robot concept for the magazine and it’s quite an interesting take. For starters, both of their skin complexions have taken on that glassy, pale, mannequin look. Taemin has transformed into a boxer of some sorts, with a robot behind him. That robot looks like a combination of Wall-E, Eve, and the Real Steel Robot. Meanwhile, Minho has been layered and layered in numerous of puffy layers. I count 6 jackets on the guy. I’m surprised he hasn’t toppled over yet. Suddenly, I’m flashing back to Girl’s Day’s “Tilt My Head”. As long as this isn’t one of their song concepts, I’m totally fine with it. Excuse me while I go splash water on my face

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog