Pages

B1A4 asks you to be theirs with ‘My Love’ for the first time on Music Bank

“Oh My beautiful target, you joom joom my heart like a locket.” Okay, so maybe those aren’t the actual words of the lyrics, but BANAs have been getting this phrase stuck in their heads back when B1A4’s second mini album came out, featuring title song “Beautiful Target.” Now, they are back on stage with another song from It B1A4: “My Love”! Recently, on November 18th, the boys started promoting this track on Music Bank. Watch the performance below: Wow, the vocals are pretty spot on for being live minus a few little moments, if you ask me. Don’t they look cute? Though I found the backup dancers a little… “unnecessary.” Okay, maybe I am just being a selfish fangirl who only wants to see B1A4 up on that stage. There’s no epic intense dance moves, but they are sweet like the song. Awesome last pose there. (And their outfits look really nice…) I say a music video needs to come out for this soon. Good luck to B1A4 promoting “My Love!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog