Pages

T-ara’s Jiyeon to appear in Dream High 2!

With the popularity of the drama’s first season, many have been showing interest in the brand new cast for KBS production ‘Dream High 2‘. A few K-pop stars, including SISTAR’s Hyorin and Ailee, have already been confirmed for the drama and now we’ve got another idol joining the cast, T-ara’s Jiyeon! Jiyeon was casted during a meeting with the producers last weekend and since she already has some experience with acting, many are showing high interest for her appearance in the drama. Jiyeon commented, “Although I’m already busy with domestic and foreign promotions, after reading the synopsis for ‘Dream High 2′ I decided to take it because it was a role that I wanted to play. I wanted to relive memories of my trainee days and as a hardworking student before it was too late,” and further added, “I’ll be putting a lot of effort into it, so please be expecting it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog