Pages

EunHae’s ‘Oppa Oppa’ Performance

Super Junior’s SS4 in Seoul recently passed, with many great performances. From an underwater intro film to a costume party in Good Friends, this concert was definitely spectacular. One of the performances happened to be a duet between members Donghae and Eunhyuk; needless to say, it got the fangirl in me squealing! Dressed in mustard and ketchup suits, the EunHae couple performed the song “Oppa Oppa“. The song had a very retro feel to it, and reminded me of T-ara’s “Roly Poly“. The choreography for the performance was also reminiscent of the “Roly Poly” dance, along with the signature “Ooh ooh!” tossed here and there. The best part was probably in the middle of the song: [Donghae] I say Donghae, you say Oppa! Donghae! [fans] OPPA! [Donghae] Donghae! [fans] OPPA! [Eunhyuk] I say Myeolchi (anchovy), you say Oppa! Myeolchi! [fans] OPPA! [Eunhyuk] Myeolchi! [fans] OPPA! [Both/Eunhyuk] I say EunHae, you say Oppa! Eunhae! [screaming fans] OPPA! [Both/Eunhyuk] Eunhae! [screaming fans] OPPA! Truth to be told, I’m an EunHae shipper, and I’m just in love with this song. I loved how the fans got louder during the EunHae portion! Did you guys like watching the performance? Did anybody actually see it live?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog