Pages

Kim Hyun Joong to finally come back with another drama!

Just recently, singer and actor Kim Hyun Joong has revealed to the world that he will finally be back starring in a drama around next year. During a press conference on November 29th for the ‘2011 MAMA‘ in Singapore’s Sands Expo Convention Center, Kim Hyun Joong said, “It hasn’t been officially revealed yet, but I will be acting in April of next year. We originally had a world tour in mind, but we postponed that for the drama.” He continued, “I heard that I did well on the Billboard charts. I am very happy about that. It feels real that being #1 in Korea means being #1 in the world.” What do you guys think? I think it’s so awesome that Kim Hyun Joong will be back with another drama! Eek! Fan CRAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog