Pages

U-KISS’s Kevin celebrates his 20th birthday with his family

On November 25th, U-KISS member Kevin celebrated his 20th (21st in Korea) birthday. The singer revealed through his Twitter account that he celebrated this happy day over a meal with his family and that he received a Sky Vega 4G LTE as a present. Kevin also tweeted a message of thanks to all his fans. He wrote, “YAY! I’m officially in my 20’s~ no longer a TEENager (21 in Koreaㅠㅠ) Words can’t describe how thankful I am for your birthday wishes! Honestly, I was very touched from your letters, presents, and video messages on Youtube! It made me realize again how special you are and that U-Kiss has the BEST fans all around the globe! It really touched my heart and knowing that I have you guys cheering me on. I’ll never give up!^^ I know it’s hard for international fans because we are distant but I can feel the love! Hope to meet you guys someday! Love you <3.” Fans of U-KISS also celebrated his birthday by helping #21KissesforKevin become a worldwide trending topic on Twitter. The trend managed to climb to the 5th spot on the Worldwide trend list and was seen by Kevin himself. In related news, U-KISS recently revealed the short version MV for their Japanese debut single “Tick Tack“. The single is slated for release on December 14th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog