Pages

2NE1’s Dara reveals where she hides her cheat sheets

2NE1‘s Dara recently showed fans her secret cheat sheet hiding place before the group’s concert in Japan. Dara wrote on her me2day, “Leg pose before concert in Japan. Today’s fashion point! Sneakers with pockets! I’m using ‘cheat’ fashion because I’m nervous about having to learn the Japanese lyrics and phrases for the show. The lyrics are in the pocket! But I won’t need them! I’ve memorized it all perfectly.” Along with the message, she uploaded a photo of herself pointing to the small pocket on her sneakers with a cute shocked expression. Fans commented, “Sandara Park always gives laughs with her cute acts,” and, “Show 2NE1′s strength at the concert in Japan.” Who would have known Dara was so scandalous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog