Pages

Brown Eyed Girls’ Narsha wears a watch worth $25K

Brown Eyed Girls‘ Narsha recently posted a picture of herself in her Twitter account with a very expensive looking watch on her wrist. As you can see from the picture, Narsha is on her ‘Sixth Sense‘ outfit while relaxing in her waiting room. Aside from that, she is seen wearing an extravagant watch on her wrist. She wrote “This bad boy right here…is worth more than my house. Every time I move my wrist, I get shivers.” It was reported that this premium brand watch cost approximately $25,000 USD! I’m a bit surprise that she bought a watch costing in a very big amount. I wonder why she didn’t buy any other watch. Perhaps a company loaned it to her to advertise the watch? It does look really good on her. She seems to look now like a rich businesswoman! Personally, I would like to have an extravagant watch like that, but then I don’t have that big amount of money. Might as well stick to my old watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog