Pages

Actress Shin Eung Kyung Have Been Receiving Praises of Looking Like SNSD’s Yoona

Recently, Actress Shin Eun Kyung has been undergoing corrective jaw surgery. Luckily she was able appear on a talk show for the first time in four years. On September 23rd, ‘Actress House 2′ was aired with Shin Eun Kyung. Many viewers have been giving much attention on the set thanks to her outgoing honesty and new found beauty. Shin Eun Kyung came to the set with a pair of comfortable and sporty clothes. After being noted about her resemblance to SNSD’s Yoona she stated, “I feel very thankful for such compliments. I’ve been getting many calls from people saying that I look very pretty.” I personally think that Shin Eun Kyung herself is really pretty, but her looking alike to Yoona, I just can’t see it. However, maybe it’s just because Yoona is my bias in SNSD that I think they don’t look alike. So what do you guys think? Do you think she looks like Yoona?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog