Pages

uper Junior Eunhyuk claims to have worked with a ghost

But exactly what kind of ghost did he have in mind? Eunhyuk recently appeared on MBC Everyone’s Jung Bo Seok’s 1:00 a.m at Cheongdang Dong that will be airing on the 26th at 12:10 p.m,with fellow member Shindong. On the show, he revealed some super natural events he went through while filming the 5th album. Eunhyuk explained his story by saying, “The director said that the melodies don’t sound right, and asked me to sing it over. It felt weird because I thought I got them right, but he kept asking me to sing it over.” After had had finished, and began re-listening to the music with the engineer, Eunhyuk continued with, “The engineer director pointed out exactly where I got it wrong as if he were a psychic. I saw and worked with an engineer who seemed to have more supernatural powers than a ghost.” His ghost, wasn’t actually a ghost at all, but Eunhyuk’s imagination working overtime. After the “ghost” discussion subsided, Eunhyuk then revealed, “I never went to an amusement park with a girlfriend. I really want to go to one when I get a girlfried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog