Pages

Park Min Young Reveals Her Thoughts About “City Hunter” Kissing Scenes

About a month ago, it was revealed that “City Hunter” co-stars Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young had become a real couple. Fans loved the two in the drama, so they were nothing but supportive of this new relationship. The two being a couple also makes the kiss scenes in the drama even more ‘aw’ worthy! Park Min Young recently talked about these kiss scenes when she sat down for an interview with “Entertainment Weekly“. Although the interview aired on the 24th, it was conducted before the two stars announced their relationship. When asked what was the most memorable kiss scene, she said “I think the sofa kiss was pretty. They both knew they liked each other, but I liked it because they seemed like a new couple.” I don’t know about you, but I was dying for the two to lock lips during that scene! Too bad that the kiss didn’t happen (yet) and it looks like the girlfriend wasn’t all that happy either. Park Min Young revealed, “As a viewer, I was angry as well. But even though I was disappointed, it’s those kinds of scenes that are insatiably exciting. So that’s why I think the writer kept adding in scenes like that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog