Pages

My first Asian impact 2

In the other blog post I wrote how I came to know J/Kpop and J/Kdramas. So on this one I’m gonna tell you what were my thoughts about those dramas when I first time started to watch them. Okay the first Jdrama, Hana Yori Dango, I was a little bit sceptic when found it and pressed play to wait that it loads properly. And that was of course because I have never watched anything Asian dramas before. A few times just watched some Asian movie that came from the tv (which I btw liked). So when I pressed play and started to watch it, my first thought was “what an earth am I watching”, but after the first episode I was just staring the screen a few minutes and then screamed “WHERE IS THE SECOND EP”. I have to say that I have never watched anything like that xD and it didn’t take long for me to watch the first season and before I knew it I was already watched the second season and the movie too. And of course I was craving for more. I had no idea that there were more versions from that drama, but I went to the internet to search some more information from that and I have to say I squealed like a pig when I found the Korean version, Boys Before Flowers. Even thought before watching that, there were that little voice in my head which said again “okay what am I watching now?”. But I didn’t think that too much because I wanted to start watching it. And o boy loved it so much that I was sad that it was over too soon. When I found the Taiwanese version Meteor Garden, the little voice in my head said “what an earth are you waiting for start to watch it already!!” but I didn’t really like the Taiwanese version that much like the other two. But I’m not saying that it was bad, it was good. So after all of the dramas I searched an information about the actors and when I heard that Matsumoto Jun, who played Domyoji Tsukasa in Hana Yori Dango, was a singer in a boy band Arashi, I had to listen them. And I liked them really much and thought that there is no one better, before I found Kim Hyun Joong, who played Yoon Ji Hoo in Boys Before Flowers. Oh how much I turned in to a crazy fan girl when listened and watched SS501! So after them I found more Kpop bands like I wrote in the first blog post xD and my life has been rolling around these bands and dramas after that moment when I watched the first episode of Hana Yori Dango. Can’t get myself out and I don’t think I want out from here! Here is the first blog post if you haven’t seen it: My first Asian impact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog