Pages

Rain to enlists in the army

Soloist Rain has recently announced that he will be enlisting in the army on the 11th of October. J Tune Entertainment said, “We received the enlistment date today. He will enlist as an active-duty soldier and will join the others already in the army.” Rain also left a message for his fans. “I did receive my enlistment date, but I do not know where I will be sent to. It has been almost 10 years since my debut. Because of all your love and interest, I was able to do so many things and experience hard work and glory. I was very happy. Also, because I am enlisting later than everyone else, I plan to work even harder. I thank everyone who’s always been by my side and I promise I will come back as a more matured man.” I will miss him, and October is coming too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog