Pages

Super Junior’s Yesung asks fans to choose between two looks

Super Junior’s Yesung is at it again with his goofiness and just plain crazy talk. On September 21st, the Super Junior member uploaded two photos of himself and tweeted, “Just came home after completing my filming~ I hope everyone has a good night ^^. Oh yeah! I have a bit of a concern to ask – which glasses style do you think fits me the best??” In one picture, Yesung is wearing a pair of cute pink bunny glasses that makes him look like the most squishy thing alive. In the second photo, he is wearing upside down retro glasses, making him look very alien-like. Netizens commented, “Could I buy one from you?”, “I personally like the second one the best”, and “Is this the follow-up concept? Can we look forward to this look on stage?” Bunny Yesung or Alien Yesung? I think I’ll go with the Bunny Yesung. What’s your pick?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog