Pages

Ryeowook reveals the reason behind Hyungshik’s tears in Super Junior’s dorm

Super Junior’s Ryeowook and ZE:A’s Hyungshik became friends after meeting through their musical, “Temptation of the Wolves“. Their relationship grew into a strong bond and eventually, their respective groups also became close and met up one night for dinner. For Hyungshik who did not have a senior idol he was close to who could help him through tough times, Ryeowook’s helping hand was so overwhelming that he began to cry. Hyungshik commented, “The name Super Junior just felt so big to me that even though I felt glad that I could get to know him, I was also cautious. Still, he approached me first and opened his heart, allowing for honest conversation to flow. I earned a lot of strength from that.” Super Junior could relate to ZE:A’s situation because of the difficulties they had to overcome during their trainee days and the fact that both groups are comprised of a large number of members. Ryeowook said, “We were alike in that we shared a lot of the same hardships. As a senior who experienced those things a few years before him, I tried to listen to his worries and help him find a solution. Hyungshik choked up then and cried.” He continued, “Through our meeting, ZE:A helped us realize that we should never forget our roots, and I think the members of ZE:A also earned a lot of strength from us. It was a meeting where honesty was exchanged, and the feeling remained with me long after the meeting was over. I’m really thankful for the musical for creating such a fate.” Hyungshik confessed, “I don’t have a cellphone yet, so I don’t have a close friend or senior celebrity around me. It’s just really out of this world for me to have such an amazing hyung that I met through this musical.” Ryeowook added, “Hyungshik is sometimes like my real brother, and oftentimes more mature than me. I feel proud that I have an amazing dongseng like him and I hope that there will be an opportunity where I can sing with him aside from the musical.” I have to be honest, I teared up a little reading about their beautiful friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog