Pages

JYJ Junsu finds Kikwang and Doojoon similar to his members

Recently, JYJ’s Junsu has revealed the close relationship between him and Kikwang and Doojoon from B2ST through Twitter. On the last day of September, Junsu had tweeted his dongsaeng Doojoon, “Doojoon-ah~ While I was looking at you and Kikwang today, laughter came out for some reason.” And adorably, Doojoon and replied, “Father’s laughter?”, to which his member Kikwang had chimed in with his confusion, “Why laughter? How come I’m the only one who doesn’t understand?”, while Junsu had replied, “You two just… how should I say this… remind me of my members?” Netizens who had saw the adorable friendship between the three had responded, “B2ST and JYJ seem good together. But, who is Jaejoong and who is Yoochun?”, “Junsu always had a cute image, so it’s a little awkward to hear his laughter referred to as ‘father’s laughter’,” and “It’s nice to see such a warm sunbae-hoobae relationship.” Hmm, I’m also wondering who’s Jaejoong and who’s Yoochun…or did he include Changmin and Yunho…? Anyways, I just love celebrity friendship!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog