Pages

Blackjacks concerned about 2NE1’s Minzy’s recent tweets

It seems that 2NE1’s Minzy is not her usual fierce self. Her recent tweets have left her fans worried about the singer. Minzy wrote on her Twitter, “If you don’t have much interest, then it’s right that you don’t need to hide it. It’s right not to lie, but you always give ambiguous answers. It’s not that I really don’t know.. I’m just pretending I don’t… Disappointment and expectations all fall.. There is a limit to how much I can pretend to be deceived and how nice I can be.” She added to that with another tweet, this time bearing Beyonce’s Me, Myself, and I lyrics. “I’ve Been So Blind It Feels Right When It’s Wrong. It Took Me Some Time But Now I Moved On. Cuz I Realized I Got.” Fans are confused as to what could be bothering the rapper, but sentiments still ran the same throughout: they hope that she can cheer up and not be stressed. You can do it, Minzy! Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog