Pages

Yesung’s brother takes a picture with Simon D

Super Junior’s Yesung recently tweeted a picture of his brother Kim Jong Jin with singer Simon D along with the message, “One of the rare K-pop singers born in ’84. Good job friend. Simon D visited my parents’ cafe (Handel and Gretel) and took a photo with my brother~ thanks friend!!” In the picture you can see Yesung’s brother posing with a peace sign next to Simon D, who had his arm around Jong Jin. Simon D also responded to Yesung’s tweet with the message, “Yo, your brother is handsome and sweet. Did I mention he’s a fan of mine? haha“. Netizens commented, “I know there’s only a few of you ’84ers, but I hope your friendship continues strong“, “Simon D is a loyal friend! Awesome“, “I want to go visit the cafe too“, and “Is Yesung’s brother really a fan of Simon D? Nice~.” It’s really cute how Yesung’s getting a lot of support from other stars and I wish I can go to his parents shop too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog