Pages

Donghae, Siwon, and Ivy Have a Christmas Message For You!

Part of the main cast of Taiwanese drama Skip Beat (it was recently aired in Taiwan sometime yesterday) have released a short Christmas message clip for fans. Watch the video below! A basic translation of the message is as follows: Siwon: I am Siwon. Donghae: I am Donghae. Ivy: I am Ivy Chen. Ivy: Winter is where you squeeze tightly with friends to watch our exciting show Skip Beat. Siwon: Very good show. Donghae: Remember to watch it. All: Merry Christmas! If you have the means to watch the drama, you can check it out at FTV or GTV on Sundays from 10:00-11:30 PM. More information on Skip Beat (Extravagant Challenge) can be found here. Anybody watched the first episode yet? I’ve seen many teasers and trailers, but I have yet to watch the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog