Pages

Super Junior’s Shindong gaining weight again?

We previously revealed that Super Junior’s Shindong showed off his thinner and fitter body on Twitter, but just recently, he revealed that he was gaining weight again. On December 14, Shindong uploaded a photo through his Twitter account, saying: “I’m on my diet. Need to eat a little if I want to be thin and lose fat. I’m sorry. I’m getting fat again.” Shindong has amazed fans by uploading numerous selcas showing a leaner and fitter bod. However, in this photo, he looks like back at “it” again (meaning indulging in food without equivalent exercise) and enjoying a big container of cheese balls. Fans commented on his post: “If it’s hard, it’s okay for you to stay what you are, you’re still cute.”, “It doesn’t look you gained weight as before”, “Hope you continue your diet and avoid eating a lot.” and so on. I think he looks fine, but he definitely shouldn’t finish that big container of snacks himself! Too many bad carbs! Maybe his fellow (and always-eating) member Kyuhyun can help eat some?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog