Pages

Legit or fanmade merchandise?

Oh kpop. The cause of grief for many teens and their wallets. Actual merchandise is usually expensive and hard to find, so as a result, alot of people buy fanmade, unofficial stuff, since it’s WAY cheaper. I remember in Singapore, I went on a shopping spree at a store called Comics Connection, and bought SO MUCH SHINee merch, but it was all unofficial, since there’s no EverySing there. I dunno, I felt kinda guilty for buying all that after, since I’m pree sure it’s not really legal. I bought alot more in HK too, and ended up giving half the stuff away >_< *guilty pleasure DX* I TRY to get legitimate stuff, but the stuff is seriously hard to find in Canada, or I guess in most countries… XP but if the fanmade stuff is REALLY REALLY good quality I can live with it, especially if it’s something small However, I absolutely REFUSE to keep fake CD’s and DVD’s. I dunno what possessed me to buy an SNSD one… I guess i didn’t really know =.=’ However, I got one for Christmas from a friend… DX What to do… I think this must be a recent thing for me XD Now i only wanna buy legit stuff, but i guess i will keep what i have XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog