Pages

Super Junior’s Leeteuk thanks fans for a great year

With only a few days left until the year 2011 comes to an end, Super Junior’s Leeteuk headed to Twitter to express his gratitude to fans for the great year. On December 28, Leeteuk tweeted, “This year almost went out. I couldn’t be happier this year. The year 2011 was the last year of my twenties. They say that men’s life begins in their thirties. To reciprocate your constant love and support, I’ll never stop running to be a better Leeteuk. They say that men’s life begins in their thirties. I’ll prove the words for you. Many thanks to all of you.” He added, “Nearing the end of my twenties, it is true that my mind is wandering. Dear me! I cannot identify what is in my mind now…” Next year marks the 8th year since Leeteuk’s debut and is also the year in which he turns 30, where he will then be considered a senior ‘idol’ singer. Leeteuk has proven his capabilities as an entertainer through his participation in SBS’s ‘Strong Heart‘ and ‘Star King‘, as well as MBC’s ‘We Got Married‘.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog