Pages

MBLAQ talks about their Christmas plans!

With Christmas just around the corner, MBLAQ has shot a little Japanese clip regarding their Christmas wishes to A+’s…(which basically turned out to be their own Christmas plans. (Apparently Lee Joon and Thunder will date each other *wink wink*). And here are the translations! (sorry there’s no subs) 1st Question: If you were a girl, which member would you want to spend Christmas with? G.O: There isn’t anyone. Joon: I would say Thunder and I. Thunder: I would say Joon and I. Mir: It seems the both of them are going to have fun. Seung Ho: At times like this, it feels better to have 6 members. G.O: The three of us can go have fun! Seung Ho: Let’s go to the theme park. Thunder: We’ll go somewhere more interesting to have fun. 2nd Question: How are you spending Christmas this year? SH: *something about them having many performances during the season, and something about carols* Mir: For MBLAQ, the best Christmas is spent with A+ G.O: Really? Mir: Really. G.O: Your words have some weight (dignity/importance). As for me I’m spending a day with my family. Purple line at the end: No matter where, a staff’s phone (rings)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog