Pages

Leeteuk turns ‘RomanTeuk’ on Super Show 4 concert

The lovebirds of MBC‘s ‘We Got Married‘, Super Junior’s Leeteuk and actress Kang Sora created a breathtaking romantic scene on the stage of ‘Super Show 4‘ concert. During Leeteuk’s solo performance on stage, the romantic singer raised goosebumps with a surprise he prepared for his virtual wife. Leeteuk had indeed transformed into a ‘RomanTeuk‘. The singer serenaded Kang Sora during the concert in front of everyone in the stadium, causing the crowd to go wild as they cheered and screamed. Hopefully none glaring at Kang Sora trying to burn a hole through her head. If that wasn’t enough, while serenading, Leeteuk also gave his wife a red rose and a ring, proof of their virtual love. After all the drama, Leeteuk said, “I was so nervous. I didn’t know what I was doing, and I couldn’t hide that I was so nervous. Kang Sora didn’t see it coming, and she got a bit teary-eyed.” Take a deep breath… I noticed how Kang Sora’s reaction towards Leeteuk’s surprise reminds me of a school girl falling in love for the first time, it’s cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog