Pages

Super Junior’s Siwon and his trainer enjoy a year-end dinner together

Super Junior’s Siwon and his trainer recently enjoyed a nice sushi date with each other. Siwon uploaded the above photo through his Twitter and wrote, “A rather simple year-end dinner without alcohol. This is my trainer hyung whose face I am unveiling for the first time since ’09. I won’t reveal his name, but let’s just call him Guru Lee.” The photo reveals Siwon and his trainer at a restaurant and sitting on a table with a stack of sushi plates nearly reaching over his head. Netizens praised Siwon for still looking good despite only wearing casual clothes. Netizens commented, “I want to have a year-end dinner with Choi Siwon too“, “Food must’ve been good. They look happy“, and “How many plates is that? It’s a nice year-end dinner“. Siwon, good looking as always. I’d go to the gym more if I could see guys like him there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog