Pages

IU receives special gift from Lee Seung Gi

And to tease you even more, we won’t even get to know what present Lee Seung Gi gave to IU until the Strong Heart Xmas Special airs. On this episode, IU revealed that she received a special gift, “Not long ago, I received a surprise gift from Lee Seung Gi oppa.” After being exposed, Lee Seung Gi shyly said, “I’m not sure whether she liked it. It’s a gift I personally picked out.” In addition, IU also spoke of what her dream date would consist of, “”Now that I’m turning 20, I know what kind of date I would want.” This episode will air on December 20th and I’m already dying (ok, not really) to know what this special gift is. Watch this be a gift where I will laugh a lot. Updated with the gift: Lee Seung Gi gave IU a fancy bracelet. She received the bracelet as a gift after promising to guest perform at Lee Seung Gi’s concert. The other guests on Strong Heart then teased Lee Seung Gi, joking, “Aren’t we guests too?” IU then proceeded to describe the bracelet in great detail. Lee Seung Gi tried to calm down the ’storm’ and responded, “I picked out the gift for IU personally. I had to go down personally in order to get a discount.” This statement brought everyone in the studio to laughter. Ok, so I laughed at how Lee Seung Gi said it, heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog