Pages

Super moms of Leeteuk, Sungmin and Kyuhyun plan on opening a cafe

Super Junior’s romantic leader Leeteuk announced on Twitter that his mother, along with fellow members Sungmin and Kyuhyun’s mothers will be collaborate on opening a coffee shop of their own in Apgujung. The leader tweeted, “On the 22nd, my mother, Sungmin’s mother, and Kyuhyun’s mother will be opening a coffee shop. I was the only one left in the dark. They said it’s going to be in Apgujung.” Leeteuk then added, “Mom, you’ve been lonely for a while now, so I hope that you enjoy your time running it and have a lot of fun ^^ I’ll try to help as much as I can!” Excited by the news, netizens left comments like, “Wow, oppa I’ll drop by often and try to help!”, “I’ll bring my friends there!” and “If we go, will Leeteuk oppa make us coffee?” Name of the cafe not revealed. Oh well, go figure for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog