Pages

4minute’s Hyuna and After School Fear their Strict Composers


On the October 25th episode of popular program, “Win Win”, After School and 4minute’s Hyuna voiced their complaints about their composers’ strict, rigorous and draining training.
Brave Brothers stated, “I won’t ask them to sing if they’re not ready. I could even send them home during the recording.” He also told the members of the studio that he would give the most singing parts to the more vocally talented people. Members that couldn’t sing as well would be lucky if they got more than two words from him.
After School’s Jungah admitted that too had to face this. “I even went home with nothing done. I become more tense during the actual recording. I still feel fearful until now. One time, he asked me to repeat the part again and again, and I went home without anything done.” Yet, she did say that once the recording finished, he would turn into a much nicer, kinder person.
Leader Kahi added, “He keep on asking us to repeat a letter again and again. That’s why we’re getting more nervous, and can’t do better.” The host of the show, Lee Sugeun, then asked the After School members if Brave Brothers did so because he wanted to stay with them for longer, which made the studio burst into laughter.
4minute’s Hyuna also had some problems of her own. She wanted to change from her well-known rap image, but Shinsadong Tiger wouldn’t give her any singing parts. “He even gave me a part that doesn’t suit my voice at all, and keeps on teasing me.”
Shinsadong Tiger then protested, “I did that because I wanted to warn her not to sing anymore.” His excuse made everybody, including Hyuna, laugh out loud.
When you look at the success of 4minute and After School, it seems like the strict training and harsh decisions were worth it. Any thoughts?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog