Pages

Rain’s heartfelt letter for his fans


One of Korea’s top stars, Rain wrote a sincere letter by hand for his fans. He was enlisted in the army and is currently undergoing training.

He wrote a letter to thank all his fans who have been encouraging him with letters they sent in. He wrote,
“I have some time right now so I thought I would jot down a few words… I am receiving all of your letters and am reading them thoroughly. Letters are my biggest source of strength.”
“I am getting along well with the other soldiers. I’m learning new things here that I’ve never come across in society, and for that I’m thankful. I’m a lot older than the other soldiers here. They are at least seven years my junior, and some are up to eleven years younger than I am. I think they like asking me for advice in life.”
“Sometimes I get lonely and tired, cold and hungry. But I’m learning to enjoy myself in a new environment. I have to go now, I’m going into training.”
Fans who saw his letter commented with, “I’m so relieved that you’re doing well”, “I’ll write you too”, and “Soldier Jung Ji Hoon fighting!”
He’s really dedicated to his fans and two years will go by really fast. I will wait for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog