Pages

Jang Geun Suk Warns His ‘Sasaeng’ Fans To Stop Following Him

Actor Jang Geun Suk decided to give his dear sasaeng fans multiple warnings for interrupting his privacy through Twitter. ‘Sasaeng‘ fans are also known as overly-obsessed fans who follow their idols around for 24/7. In short, we call them stalkers. Annoyed, the idol tweeted, “Saseng fan kids. You guys are probably deceiving yourselves, following me and talking about how you guys know my every move. But you know what? By doing so, you guys are becoming that much more distant from me. Laugh while you can ^^ I’m a scary guy when I’m angry~” It seems that this sasaeng fans of his also exists in countries like Japan and China as well as he tweeted, “I don’t mind people following me, but there is a certain ‘limit’“. “I like Japan and the Japanese people^^ I just don’t like sasaeng fans~ I like China and the Chinese people, [it's] just that I don’t like sasaeng fans~ Now, if I say don’t follow me~ Just stop then. That’s what you call a ‘limit’~“. His last message to his stalkers reads, “By stressing this ‘limit’, I’m leaving this message in the hopes that the excessive affection doesn’t become obnoxious.” I sort of understand how he feels, the uncomfortable feeling of having people watch you wherever you go and whatever you do. It’s so uncomfortable that it can be really annoying and frustrating. Let’s hope his so-called ‘fans’ get the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog