Pages

Super Junior’s Shindong updates fans with a selca in New York


We previously reported that SM Entertainment’s artists left for New York for the ‘SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR‘ at Madison Square Garden on October 23rd. It looks like they’ve all arrived safely as Super Junior’s Shindong recently updated fans about his whereabouts though me2day.
He uploaded the above photo and wrote, “I!! Am in New York!! The weather is great!! Muhahaha This is so weird.. Me, in New York!! kekeke A selca from New York, Bbyong!!^^”
In the photo, Shindong is posing on top of a high building and the city of New York can be seen in the background. Fans were glad to see that the star was enjoying himself in the city before the concert.
They commented, “So cute hehe I like it“, “Have a good concert ^^ Fighting! I hope you are able to represent Korea well..! I hope you adjust to the time difference well and good luck ^^”, and “Oppa, I miss you ㅠㅠ New York must be so much fun ^^ Good luck on tomorrow’s concert!!”
Who else wishes they could be in New York right now?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog