Pages

Raw Ramen + Beer = Irresistable for Narsha

Recently, Brown Eyed Girls had made a guest appearance on Y-STAR’s “Food Road“, where member Jea had revealed an interesting fact regarding Narsha’s eating habit. The members had revealed, “Though we’re a girl group, we get notices from our agency after they see our food bills. I think our food bills could even beat SNSD‘s,” (that’s quite impressive…) And later on when asked about taking extra care about their body weights, Narsha had commented, “When having a hot stew like this, I get reminded of [soda and beer].” Adding to Narsha’s comment, Jea had then said, “Narsha drinks beer and eats raw ramen in the car”, while Narsha had replied, “When I have beer and raw ramen, my fatigue is gone. However, because I’m dieting these days, the raw ramen has been replaced with yogurt”. I definitely love these girls!! And soda (can’t drink beer yet) and raw ramen really does sound like some delicious midnight snack…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog