Pages

Super Junior’s Kyuhyun had a knife pulled on him




Super Junior is currently on a break after wrapping their activities for SMTOWN Live in NYC. Evil maknae Kyuhyun decided to take his vacation in Spain, but he met some trouble during his stay. While he stayed in Spain, a young man began to follow him and eventually threatened Kyuhyun with a knife. Thankfully, Kyuhyun wasn’t harmed in the encounter, but he was left visibly shaken by the incident and went on his Twitter and tweeted, “Early morning in Spain.. It was early and i was finding my way to my hotel/dorm,it felt like an area that was uninhabited. Suddenly a young man came next to me and started talking to me.. I didnt have a good feeling about this and all of a sudden he takes out a knife and starts threatening me.. I just started screaming and running away and in the end that person just gave up and went back.. People traveling alone, do take care of yourselves ㅜㅜ” Kyuhyun is currently by himself in Spain, but an SM Entertainment assured fans that he is fine, “He spoke on the phone with his manager before posting. Thankfully, nothing happened and he is safe now.” Omo. I really hope he’s fine. Even though he didn’t get any physical injuries, having a knife pulled on you can be a little traumatizing. And seriously, even though I don’t condone that guy’s actions, saying that ELFs will hunt down this guy and do so-and-so to said guy IS NOT right either. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog